Search in Google

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Everything is fine, Now.

            There were tears in my eyes while I was reading it the first time. It is a small heart touching story, I had read it on Facebook on my friend's post.

            One day, In a family, One young son of an old father enters the home from his office work, throwing out his shoes and soxes at the corner of the hall. At some moment, Old father comes out from his room and asks his son with a little cough,
"Son, you came? good."
"Did you bring my medicine given by the doctor?"

And son answers,
"No father, I forgot..! I am too much tired now. I will bring it on tomorrow."

The old father replies,

"Ok, No problem. You are too much-tired son. Have a rest."(Cough)
"Do you want some tea, milk?"

Son says,
"No, thanks!"

The old father replies,
"Anyway, have a rest. Good night."

Accidentally, At midnight old father has some uncomfortable feelings and sweating out due to a lack of doses of medicine. He calls to his son with a loud voice,
Till he comes into his father's room father leaves his life. old father dies.

So many days pass, After many days, While cleaning out his house because of some festival younger son found his old father's dairy in one cupboard.
He started to read.

He reads....,
There was raining at midnight. And my child Honey was not feeling well due to an increase in his cough and cold. All hospitals were shut down. I had gone to the doctor's home with an umbrella and honey was covered by a blanket on my soldier. On that night, the Doctor gave a good prescription. And my honey is well and fit now. Don't worry. Everything is fine, Now!